CRAFTSMAN SB450 26-in 208-cu cm Two-stage Self-propelled Gas Snow
The powerful 208cc engine, wide clearing width, and tall intake height on this dual-stage snow blower enable you to mow through moderate to heavy snowfalls with ease.
The 26-in 208cc Electric Start Two-Stage Snow Blower eliminates pull-starting a cold engine. The strong serrated steel augers cut through snow for faster clearing, saving you time on those frigid mornings. A reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness in tough snowy conditions. Its self-propelled drive, featuring 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds, provides control and versatility in any winter conditions. The single-hand control locks in speed, freeing the other hand to operate chute and pitch control with ease. A 200Ð extended chute design provides a tighter discharge pattern to increase throwing distance, reduce snow blowback and provides the capability of a full rotation in just 2.5 cranks. The 26-in clearing width and 21-in. intake height allows snow to be cleared quickly. Added features include an in-dash headlight to provide greater visibility in low-light conditions and adjustable poly skid shoes to eliminate garage rust stains and protect surfaces from scuffing.
- POWERFUL ENGINE: CRAFTSMAN® 208cc engine
- PUSH-BUTTON ELECTRIC START: Eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- EASY TO OPERATE: Single-hand control locks in speed, freeing the other hand to operate chute and pitch controls
- MINIMAL CRANKING: Quickly rotate chute the full 200Â° in just 2.5 cranks
- BUILT-IN LIGHT: In-dash headlight provides greater visibility in low-light conditions
- EXTENDED CHUTE DESIGN: Keeps a tighter discharge pattern to increase throwing distance and reduce snow blow back
- SELF-PROPELLED DRIVE: 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds provides control and versatility in winter conditions
- GENTLE ON CONCRETE: Adjustable poly skid shoes eliminate garage rust stains and protect surfaces from scuffing
- WARRANTY: 2 Year limited warranty for peace of mind